Changing Your Site Analytics Password
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
For security reasons, it is important to keep your Site Analytics account password secure. Anyone with access to your password can potentially manipulate the settings on your account and reset your statistics records. If your password has been compromised, you can change it through the Hosting Control Center.
To Change Your Site Analytics Password
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Under the My Products section, select Site Analytics.
- Click Manage for the associated Site Analytics account.
- Click Settings in the green navigation bar at the top of the page.
- In the Password text box, enter a new password.
- In the Confirm Password text box, re-enter your new password. It must be an exact match.
- Click OK.
- Must contain between 7-14 characters.
- Must be made up of lowercase letters, uppercase letters, and numbers.
- Cannot begin with a number or symbol.
- Cannot contain backslashes, colons, single quotes, double quotes, spaces, or the caret symbol ( ^ ).
- Cannot contain your user name.