New Ruby Gems
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
The following are new Ruby Gems we have added to our shared hosting accounts:
- PDF-Writer: A Gem that creates PDF files using Ruby.
- Ferret: A text search engine for Ruby based on the Apache Lucene project.
- RFlicker: A Ruby interface to Flickr's developer API.
- RMagick: A Ruby interface to the ImageMagick library.
- SQLite3/Ruby: A module to allow Ruby scripts to interface with a SQLite3 database..
- Rails 2.2.2: The much-requested update to Ruby on Rails.
See Integrating existing Ruby applications with Rails version 2.2.2 for more information.
We try to make the most popular Gems available to our hosting customers in a timely fashion. To request a Gem we do not currently offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.