Removing Red-Eye in Photos
Print this ArticleComment on this Article
Last Updated: August 25, 2008 3:17 PM
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Submit a product support request.
You can use the red-eye tool to remove the appearance of red or glowing eyes from photos.
To Remove Red-eye From a Photo
- Log in to your Domain Registration Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click Photo Album.
- In your Photo Album Account list, click Manage Account next to the account you want to modify.
- Click the name of the gallery you want to view.
- Click Edit Photo above the photo you want to modify.
- From the Edit area, click Remove Red Eye.
- Select the portion of the photo that contains the red eye.
- Click Remove Red-eye.
- Click Save.