Third-Party Web Site Creation and FTP Documentation for Your Shared Hosting Account Web Site
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Numerous third-party applications exist for the creation and/or uploading of files to your Windows or Linux shared hosting account Web site. To use these applications, you will need the following FTP settings on hand:
- FTP User Name
- The user name for your hosting account.
- FTP Password
- The password for your hosting account.
- Web Site URL
- Remote Web Site Location or Remote FTP Host
- Depending on your FTP application, any of the following may be valid:
- Root Directory
- Leave blank or enter a subdirectory off the root.
For help with a specific FTP application, see the following resources: