Is there a way for me to start over with my virtual dedicated server?
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
If, at any time, you want to revert to a clean setup on your virtual dedicated server, you can reprovision your server. Reprovisioning erases all of the content on your server hard drive. Your server will return to the state it was in when you first purchased it.
You can reprovision your server using the Virtual Dedicated Hosting Manager.
- Log in to your Domain Registration Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, select Servers.
- Click Launch Manager next to the dedicated or virtual dedicated server you want to upgrade. The Virtual Dedicated Hosting Manager opens.
- In the Support section, click Reprovision Server. The Reprovision Server page opens.
- If you choose to, enter a new hostname and username. These values are defaulted to the current hostname and username for this account.
- Enter and confirm a new password and then click Submit.
You will receive a confirmation notice once you server is reprovisioned and ready to go.
NOTE: Typically, your server will be ready in less than five hours.