Common Reasons for Certified Domain Denial
Print this ArticleComment on this Article
Last Updated: June 13, 2008 3:21 PM
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Submit a product support request.
- Domain name information cannot be found
- If we, through our automated and manual processes, are unable to locate contact information for the domain administrator, the Certified Domain request is denied.
- Certified Domain request denied by domain administrator
- If the domain administrator, technical contact, or registrant rejects the Certified Domain request upon receiving a domain authorization email message, the request is denied. All recipients of the domain authorization message must approve the request.
- Fraud detected
- If our fraud screening for the domain in question raises valid suspicion of fraud, the Certified Domain is denied.
- Automated phone call cannot be completed
- If no valid phone number is submitted or the requestor fails to answer the phone, the Certified Domain request is denied.