Verifying Domains in Google Webmaster Tools
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Using Webmaster Tools you can access crawl statistics, recent queries, errors, and other information that Google® collects about your site. To retrieve this information from your Google Webmaster Tools account, you must verify with Google Webmaster Tools that you own any domains for which you want to collect this data.
NOTE: If you have not yet created a Google Webmaster Tools account, you will first need to enable this feature. See Creating a Google® Webmaster Tools Account.
To Verify Domains in Google Webmaster Tools
- Log in to your Domain Registration Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, select Hosting.
- Click Manage Account next to the hosting account you want to manage.
- Click the Google Webmaster Tools icon in the Content Section. This step opens the Google Webmaster Tools screen.
- Select any listed domains that you want to verify with Google Webmaster Tools. You can select all domains in the list by clicking the checkmark icon on top of the column.
- Click the Verify icon in the Action bar.
All selected domains are verified.
NOTE: Once you enable Google Webmaster Tools for one Shared Hosting account, it is enabled for all additional Shared Hosting accounts you have, and all domains in each account are verified. However, you must visit the Google Webmaster Tools page in each additional account to complete the enabling process for those accounts.