Setting up Your Virtual Dedicated Server
Print this ArticleComment on this Article
Last Updated: July 15, 2008 1:58 PM
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Submit a product support request.
Once you have built and purchased your virtual dedicated server, you can finish setting it up in the Virtual Dedicated Hosting Manager.
To Set up Your Virtual Dedicated Server Account
- Log in to your Domain Registration Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, select Servers.
- Next to the virtual dedicated server account you want to set up, click Setup Account.
- On the Account Setup page, enter a name for your server account. You may enter any name to identify this account.
- Enter a user name and password for your server account.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm your settings and click Submit.
NOTE: This process may take up to five hours to complete.