Enabling ASP.NET 3.5 on Your Windows Hosting Account
Print this ArticleComment on this Article
Last Updated: March 3, 2009 10:41 AM
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Submit a product support request.
You can enable ASP.NET 3.5 on your new Windows hosting account during or after account set up.
Note: ASP.NET 3.5 runtime is backward compatible with versions 3.0 and 2.0.
To Enable ASP.NET 3.5 on Your Existing Hosting Account
- Log in to your Domain Registration Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, select Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to modify, click Manage Account.
- In the Content section of the Hosting Control Center, click the Add on languages icon.
- Select ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5.
- Click Continue.
- Click Update.