Adding Business Registration to an Existing Domain Name
Print this ArticleComment on this Article
Last Updated: December 5, 2008 10:09 AM
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Submit a product support request.
You can add Business Registration to any domain name in your account.
To Add Business Registration
- Log in to your Domain Registration Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click Domain Manager.
- Use the checkbox(es) to select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- Click Upgrade.
- On the Upgrade Registration page, select Business Registration.
- Click Next and complete the checkout process.
- To manage your Business Registration after purchase, see Managing Your Business Registration Account.