Rolling Back a Quick-Install Application to a Previous Version
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
It's possible to roll back a quick-install application to a previous version within 14 days of upgrading.
To Roll Back an Application to a Previous Version
- Log in to your Domain Registration Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, select Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account, click Open.
- In the Content section of the Hosting Control Center, click the Value Applications icon.
Value Applications displays.
- Click the My Applications tab.
- Click Installation details next to the application you would like to roll back.
- Click Rollback to previous version.
- Confirm by clicking Continue.
You can track the rollback process from your home page and will receive an email message once it is complete.
NOTE: If your application utilizes a database, rolling back results in the deletion of all data created since your upgrade. To avoid unintentional loss of data, please back up your database before proceeding.