What is Domain Registration?
A domain name is the address where internet users can access a website.
You must register your name in order to use. A domain name can be any combination of letters and numbers. There are also various domain name extensions such as .net, .org, and, of course, .com. All domain names are unique. Every time someone types in your domain name, they go to your website and on one else’s.
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.